For a media outlet, PR-campaign is a key to succeeding in promoting oneself and raising its visibility in the Internet and offline.
To create a successful PR-campaign you need to understand it’s a lengthy and complicated process – with many tasks to cover and multiple goals to achieve.
PR-campaign is much more than an ordinary advertising campaign, which can be one of its elements, though.
A comprehensive and effective PR-campaign consists of several key elements:
- Creation of a compelling image of your media outlet and its sustainment;
- Reputation creation and management;
- Building up a core audience of loyal viewers.
YBMG is more than capable of creating a highly professional PR-campaign that will help you achieve all the goals you set before you.
We divide the PR-campaign into the five stages: preparation, strategizing, commencing, and the analysis.
You need to take into account the fact that the proper PR-campaign might take from several months to several years – depending on the goals you set before you and the complexity of the task at hand.
In order to build a truly effective campaign it needs to include five necessary elements:
- A thorough and professional strategy;
- A wide variety of means used. You need to combine traditional means of advertising with new and revolutionary ones.
- Enough time to proceed. The average length of a PR-campaign is one year;
- Comprehensive approach;
- A sufficient style that will unite all the events and measures into a one complex and professional picture.
YBMG will gladly take on the responsibility of creating the best PR-campaign you have ever seen. Contact us to find out more!