Company reputation management, otherwise known as SERM (Search engine reputation management) means removal of the negative information from the search engines top results, it replacement with positive or neutral reviews.
The Goal of reputation management is to guarantee a long-term management of company’s image.
1. Constant monitoring of references to the company in the Internet;
2. Suppressing the negative information on various search engines;
3. Creation and support of company’s positive image.
Why Yellow Blue Media Group services are special:
- We develop an exclusive reputation management strategy for each of our cases;
- We constantly monitor and suppress negative information;
- We lower the visibility of the websites containing negative information;
- We generate positive/neutral content;
- We deliver monthly reports on the dynamics and the achievement of the client’s goals;
- We increase visibility of the websites containing positive/neutral information.
Why do you need to use SERM
-It increases the level of trust to the brand (person), products and services;
-It increases the loyalty of the existing clients;
-It helps managing company’s image;
-It allows you to create a brand that will be attractive for the employees;
-It helps in cutting the costs for increasing levels of awareness of different target groups.
All of the aforementioned points are a part of a meticulous and long-term work which brings the effective result – constant growth of sales in your company.
Online reputation management will come in handy for every organization whose goal is a fruitful and long-term activity. But SERM is crucial for the companies from the service industry: banks, retailers, real estate agencies, insurance companies, law and consulting firms, beauty salons, transport, online shops, travel agencies, hotels, medical institutions and private practitioners, educational centers, cafés, restaurants etc.
Service industry demands a high level of interaction with clients. Sometimes it may lead to misunderstandings, inflated expectations, confusions etc. Reputation management will minimize the risk of such problems appearing.
What is the difference between SERM and SEO?
Search engine optimization is usually used in order to improve the website visibility in the search results. In this case you’ll have to work with requests like “buy car in Berlin”.
But users also regularly use requests "company + reviews" or "brand + reviews." This means that a potential customer wants to learn more about your company before making an order. Therefore, he wants to see the reviews from people, who already had the experience. SERM will help you control the reputation of your brand and make sure the top 10 search results will contain only favorable reviews.
Contact YBMG - we will do the reputation monitoring and inform you:
1. Whether your brand is actively discussed in the Internet, how many references to it you can get on the first page of search results and
2. What topics connected to your brand are the most interesting for the audience;
3. Where can you find negative reviews about your company and how much of those is there;
4. How to deal with negative reviews and improve your reputation.